Took Some New Photos This Weeknd!

04rcss

hey guys like the title sais i went out this weekdn and took soem new ones!! i actualy looked around and found a pretty sweet spot near my house witha rock to take some tall shots looking down im rlly into those kind lol anyways my trucks been coming along pretty good...not bad for being one year as of july 12!! it was bought bone stock! and ive done everythign to it while gonig to college next is a bedliner and rear cladding....it doesnt look right w/o it and the bumper..but i gota hunt it down first!

anyways take a look and let me know what you think! thanks

post-14837-1216178836_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1216178855_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1216178862_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1216178882_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1216178890_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1216178900_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1216178908_thumb.jpg

the truck is coming along great Frankie!! I agree that it looks like it needs some cladding though. is that a Gibbs spoiler or one of the eBay ones on your gate?

Looks good man. I agree. Get some cladding and that thing will look sick! :cheers:

Wow truck looks bitchn!! man i need to send my silver SS wheels to get chromed! the chrome definetly makes your truck stand out more... :cheers:

you just inspired me to add the intimadator spoiler!! :chevy:

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

wow thanks guys i wasnt expecting those great coments!! it means alot ...kjt13 yea it is one of those spiolers!!! and buyer beware!!!!!!! he flat out sucks to deal with!!! ive never had a more bad experience on the interent yet!!! i paid for it right after i sent my confirmation in on ebay the same hour!!! may12 and didnt reciece the good one until june 15.....or soo....i had to send back the first one becuase it was scraped!!! the second one had a hugeeeee scuff that i had to fix and he rlly didnt care hje thought i was the **** for sending the other one back!! and he claims to give you hardware but its just machine screws that dont fit ion the hoels....but i love it now since i had it fixed! thanks tho man im tryin to do my truck up right!!

Looks good man. I agree. Get some cladding and that thing will look sick! :cheers:

yea i know im trying now to eget the rears first then alot oif tiem hunting down the other peices!!! and money!! lol

thanks for the compliment tho!!