Wheatley Or Blackbear Tuning?

tburkdoll

do you know where blackbear is located at? thanks :D

Yeah, they're located in Northern Virgina. I got my tune because Justin came here to Cali, and I drove to Temecula and he tuned my V-Max.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say go with BlackBear. my tune wasnt done by Justin but chpspecial has learned alot from Justin and my tune is great.

Edit: on second thought the guinea pig/truck that my tune was adapted from was tuned by both chp and Justin so i guess i got a great deal. oh yeah thnx a lot Art(12'SROCK) <---- guinea truck :jester:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

i'm on justin's waiting list too. i am stock running wise and gonna go with the tune first. more noticable bang for the dollar. and the thing is he said if i do ad cai and catcack it will tune itself, cause it would be in the paramaters. so tune then other mods.

I am on Justin's waiting list for a re-tune for my cam. Great guy and really know his stuff. Just make sure to use a laptop if you are going with Justins. In doing that Justin can tune your truck to your driving style and your enviroment. He can also see everything that is going on with your truck like fuel trims, timing, and all that good stuff. The other tuners are just going off by what you say. Justin has my vote. But if you are really serious about tuning then get a dyno tune. Nothing can beat that. It's a bit pricey but I think it's worth it. I'm going to get a dyno tune after I get my magna charger. :chevy: