Wheatley Or Blackbear Tuning?

tburkdoll

Oh thats it! I forgot Art, you know everything, right? You know everything, and I know nothing.......don't kid yourself......

:crackup: LOL thats why YOU are the first person reply to EVERY post on this site right Mr. Beer Can Tech..... PM me if wish to furth argue or make asumptions about me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crackup: LOL thats why YOU are the first person reply to EVERY post on this site right Mr. Beer Can Tech..... PM me if wish to furth argue or make asumptions about me

Nah, i'm the first to respond because I enjoy attempting to help others with their problems, obviously you are too blind to see that......and don't act like you know me, because you don't.......

PM sent tool bag......

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

wow i'm gonna see how this plays out! should be good then i'll give my opinion.

how are we gonna see it play out? lol its now a pm thing. anyways im gonna have to agree with dan on that one. he ALWAYS has knowledgeable info.

• 2 months later...
How much can you expect from a Wheatley tune? I only have a shift kit... Is it worth it? I'm interested in getting some small mods in for performance.

Expect 25-35hp on average........with just a CAI and cat-back, I gained 20rwhp and 18rwtq with Charlie's tune over a Hypercrap handheld. :thumbs: Definitely worth it, best bang for your buck.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

I went with black bear and I'm very satisfied with my tune, made my truck run really good. Got rid of all that TM and delay. Now my V-Max has a sick launch and it doesn't lose power after it shifts. I would say go with black bear and get ready for your truck to run how it is supposed to from the factory. I was also considering going with Wheatley, but I got a good deal with Black Bear. Is it true Wheatley charges for retunes?

where can i get a black bear tune