Who Designed This Place?

KJT13

looks like designs straight out of the old Boston Garden! :jester:

Seriously. I sent that to my dad this morning and i said "I thought we did away with this sh*t with Fenway and the Garden" I can understand those two because Fenway was built in 1912 and the Garden in 1928. Architects should not be doing this these days.

Obviously these seats are to boost seating capacity, but c'mon, don't put seats there if you say you're never gonna fill them. and don't tell me those seats won't sell for the Super Bowl.

my seats at Fenway the other day (fortunately the pole wasn't blocking my view of the field)

0713081426-1.jpg

Seriously. I sent that to my dad this morning and i said "I thought we did away with this sh*t with Fenway and the Garden" I can understand those two because Fenway was built in 1912 and the Garden in 1928. Architects should not be doing this these days.

Obviously these seats are to boost seating capacity, but c'mon, don't put seats there if you say you're never gonna fill them. and don't tell me those seats won't sell for the Super Bowl.

my seats at Fenway the other day (fortunately the pole wasn't blocking my view of the field)

0713081426-1.jpg

Ha! As a kid I spent many games @ Fenway behind the beams.