Ss On 26's

Yall were talking about a front bracket for the plate...mine came with the plate holder already there. i was just wondering is that standard for all 06's or just for Intimidators? ...............................ANd another thing----I was thinking about Red Racing stripes with red streetglows...just wondering if thats going a little overboard? oh yeah and does anyone recommend flowmaster or glasspack exhaust?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall were talking about a front bracket for the plate...mine came with the plate holder already there. i was just wondering is that standard for all 06's or just for Intimidators? ...............................ANd another thing----I was thinking about Red Racing stripes with red streetglows...just wondering if thats going a little overboard? oh yeah and does anyone recommend flowmaster or glasspack exhaust?

Dude dont do glass packs.....please...haha do flows......Thanks, for the few positive comments i had :) . . . Not so much the fancy wagon wheels ones, but thats ok...

JK

Glasspacks work good, i like my Vortex a lot. if you go on youtube and search Silverado SS Unstuck Snow Vortex Exhaust you can see and hear my SS, i have had a lot of good comments on it. But i am taking the entire exhaust system of today and putting on a set of Pacesetter long tube headers, Y pipe, Cut off w/ electric switch. Then tommorow take it to the shop and prob have then put on a super 40 Flowmaster. Flowmasters sound good with headers but i think with stock exhaust its to quite. Vortex has an awsome sound. If your close to colorado springs and interested in the exhaust let me know.

I like it. The way I see it is if you are going to keep the engine stock, than go for the big wheels. Face it, the SS in stock condition is not fast. On the other hand if you have a blower and 26's than your stupid.

Give the guy a break. Atleast the wheel design is tasteful.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

I like it. The way I see it is if you are going to keep the engine stock, than go for the big wheels. Face it, the SS in stock condition is not fast. On the other hand if you have a blower and 26's than your stupid.

Give the guy a break. Atleast the wheel design is tasteful.

:withstupid:

I belive the only company that makes a 3" drop spindels is fabtech right? anyways when i got rid of my 24's all my friends tried to convince me to do 6's but the weight and small tires steared me away.

Oh yeah, i kinda like it.lol

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

I belive the only company that makes a 3" drop spindels is fabtech right? anyways when i got rid of my 24's all my friends tried to convince me to do 6's but the weight and small tires steared me away.

Oh yeah, i kinda like it.lol

Ok im not real sure about the front now that i think of it....I know i have belltech shackles on the rear, and the front has spindles but im not sure who made them......Yeah I just weighed these wheels and tires and they weigh in at 101 lbs a piece !! haha....thanks for the compliments, i agree they are not that fast stock, and I had already threw a rod and locked up a motor once in this truck, and with a voided warrenty I figured after purchasing my new motor ill leave it stock and upgrade wheels :)....thanks for compliments

Ok im not real sure about the front now that i think of it....I know i have belltech shackles on the rear, and the front has spindles but im not sure who made them......Yeah I just weighed these wheels and tires and they weigh in at 101 lbs a piece !! haha....thanks for the compliments, i agree they are not that fast stock, and I had already threw a rod and locked up a motor once in this truck, and with a voided warrenty I figured after purchasing my new motor ill leave it stock and upgrade wheels :)....thanks for compliments

:thumbs: