Ss On 26's

Ha Ha I think I was the first to put 24's on my SS back in the day, wow...that was a LONG time ago, honestly I never thought I would still have an SS, let alone on 26's.......Thanks guys for the compliments, and as someone asked, "where did i get them for 2 grand flat " .... HaHa come down to H Town ill hook ya up :).....Well guys I need your opinion on something else, I have decided to join the military....most likey the Air Force....While I serve my parents are setting up a savings account and when I get out I will have accumulated 150k on top of whateve I make in the Air Force...any opinions, or suggestions as to which branch you prefer or anything else ?

JK

Oh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha I think I was the first to put 24's on my SS back in the day, wow...that was a LONG time ago, honestly I never thought I would still have an SS, let alone on 26's.......Thanks guys for the compliments, and as someone asked, "where did i get them for 2 grand flat " .... HaHa come down to H Town ill hook ya up :).....Well guys I need your opinion on something else, I have decided to join the military....most likey the Air Force....While I serve my parents are setting up a savings account and when I get out I will have accumulated 150k on top of whateve I make in the Air Force...any opinions, or suggestions as to which branch you prefer or anything else ?

JK

USMC

I think It Looks Bada*s. Pics Of mine on 26 :D

CIMG2038.jpg

CIMG1997.jpg

CIMG1990.jpg

CIMG1971.jpg

dude sick trucks that looks great...see you don thave yours lowered in the front, mine looks neat and all, but if i have anyone heavy riding in the front seat it bottoms out on rolls in the freeway...im gonna have to raise it back, do you reccommend doing the torsion bars or putting the stock spindles back on ?

dude sick trucks that looks great...see you don thave yours lowered in the front, mine looks neat and all, but if i have anyone heavy riding in the front seat it bottoms out on rolls in the freeway...im gonna have to raise it back, do you reccommend doing the torsion bars or putting the stock spindles back on ?

Mine is stock and have not had any issues

if you both want the wheels to look better out some bigger brakes behind them. the small brakes really hurt the look....or just out smaller wheels back on them so you dont have that whole wagon look IMO.

Delivery%20Wagon.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
:wtf::puke:

thats cute...are those 20's on your truck ? I dont ever remember coming to your posts and putting a puke symbol about your truck, ide say some more but i recently got banned for 10 days so ill keep it in, but if you dont like it say so, you aint gotta make a puke symbol like its shit IMO

jk