Batman

just saw it @ the midnight showing and let me tell u prob the best batman movie 2 date... the late heath ledger was great as a joker if he was alive he should b getting a oscar for his performance..... (wana c a magic trick?? was the funniest scene lol) GO C THIS MOVIE so the 3rd one comes out i wonder who will play the joker...... or if he(by he i mean the joker not the actor) even will be in it :)

i give this a ****** = 6star outa 5

oh and IM BATMAN!! LOL

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

i had the opportunity last week at bobby ores tatical driving and stunt school to meet a couple of the stunt guys, including the guy who flipped the semi truck... and he told me a bunch of facts about the movie...

1. the longest car chase in the history of film making is in this movie - 12 minutes long

2. the semi truck flip was performed by a guy i met, Jimmy (older guy) who double all the driving scenes for heath ledger... well it was an ACTUAL semi tractor with trailor flip in downtown chicago, no back stage set, at night... they used two trucks, the first one was a test. He had only 60 feet of pavement from side to side to perform this gag... the truck was completely stock except some cables to keep the trailer attached to the cab... along with a 9 foot long, 6 foot wide Nitrogen cannon, that produces 200 tons of compression to flip the truck over... talk about forced induction! explosives were not used as propellant to flip the truck... nitrogen was the propellant.

3. The director was highly against using any type of CGI, period... if you see batman standing on top of the sears tower, it is actually batman standing on top of the sears tower... almost everything was shot on location.

4. There are more stunts in this movie than any movie ever made.

i have some more fax, but i need to double check them... will post more later...

I cant wait to see the movie... it is such a shame heath passed away.

3. The director was highly against using any type of CGI, period... if you see batman standing on top of the sears tower, it is actually batman standing on top of the sears tower... almost everything was shot on location.

not only was it Batman standing on top of the Sears Tower, it was Christian Bale and not a double. he was wearing a lanyard and safety harness. :cheers:

i had the opportunity last week at bobby ores tatical driving and stunt school to meet a couple of the stunt guys, including the guy who flipped the semi truck... and he told me a bunch of facts about the movie...

1. the longest car chase in the history of film making is in this movie - 12 minutes long

I'm not so sure about this one, I believe the 40 minute car chase in the FIRST (1974) gone in 60 seconds still holds that record, along with the number of totaled cars approx. 130(?). But, I am still pumped to see this movie.

saw it tonight, all I can say is WOW!!!

Heath Ledger fit the part amazingly. (is that a word???)

I give it 6 stars out of 5. DEFINITELY see it in theaters. Don't wait for DVD.

i went to the showing somewhat early there was about a 50 person line from about half hour wait time. my theatre was empty i even got to put my feet up on the seat in front of me sitting perfectly in the middle perfect height back ( not the top and not the front ) PERFECT SEATS

lol any who the movie was freaking awesome just make sure you pee becasue if i would of had to go i would have just said screw it and pissed myself becasue i didnt want to miss a minute.

heath FTW

this isnt really a spoiler just a roll that someone did in the moive i had no cluse about

i didnt know two face was in the movie too grat surprise

i didnt know two face was in the movie too grat surprise

if you really follow batman and watch the new previews of the movie, you'll see who you are talking about. i already know who you are talking about just by watching the previews and i know "who" he becomes.