Need Some Help And Advice

Chevy32

so i went to low inc to order my drop yesterday and i want to get a djm 3/5 kit, and use the stock shackels to make it a 3/6, and the kit runs about 750 with everything, they want 1200 installed, is this a good price and do you think i can do it my self?? another thing is i bought 8k hids and i need help installing them, i cant figure out how to tap into a 12v and how to make them be able to be turned on and off help thanks

IMO you're gonna be "RIDIN' SLAB"with a 3/6. If I'm thinking correctly the DJM kit is lower control arms, 2 1/2-3 hour install, and a flip kit 2 hour install. $450 for labor ain't that bad. It will definately have to have shims and that could take some trial and error if you haven't done one. If they are a reputable shop let them do it, then again it's not my money.

I also want to drop my V-Max, I probably go with a 4/7 drop because these newer V-Max trucks are way higher than the Classic SS, I am also going to purchase some H.I.D's but I think I'm going to go with 6000K. Have you tried removing the headlamps on these trucks? They made changing a bulb way harder, to change the bulb you have to take the whole grille off. On my 2006 Silverado changing a bulb was way easier.

the HIDs should be plug and play. on the NNBS thay are a pain cuz you have to remove all the front end shit to be able to remove the head light. i am a RIKENSPORT 933 Xenon light dealer so if your interested hit me up. these are German ballast/bulbs so no cheaps stuff here. 3000k-6000k-8000k-10000k-12000k

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

Yeah to install H.I.D's or to change a bulb u have to take off the grille and it is way more complicated than the SS. I never thought changing a bulb would be so complicated. How much do u sell the H.I.D's for?

151.gif

thats a 3/6 right there, the ride hight is 19 in the front and 19 in the back making it level, on djms page it tells u how to make a 3/5 into a 3/6 by using the stock shackels and how much are ur hids?

i wanna sell mine and i wanna get 12k like trubocoop??? has on his fogs, they look sick

Edited by Chevy32 (see edit history)