Wow! Im Starting To Think My Tint Are Too Dark!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn!!! how do you drive with all that? is it parked at night??

when i drive at night i always lower my windows before i make any turns!

the 20% up front was a mistake i made when i bought the truck. i took it to a tint shop and told him to do 5% on the doors 20% in the rear and that i would call him about the front because i didnt remember what i got last time so i called my bro to see what he had gotten and he forgot what shade it was so when the guy called and asked what i wanted up front 35% or 20% for some reason i went with lower number... i didnt what the percentage meant at the time...

Thats pretty damn dark, I have 35 on the winshield and 15 all around and its enough for me. I do want to get a layer of 20 over my back window though. I cant believe you dont get pulled over every day. I saw a truck with 5 all around including the winshield, and I asked how he didnt get pulled over- he says, "cause Im a cop". Haha

Thats pretty damn dark, I have 35 on the winshield and 15 all around and its enough for me. I do want to get a layer of 20 over my back window though. I cant believe you dont get pulled over every day. I saw a truck with 5 all around including the winshield, and I asked how he didnt get pulled over- he says, "cause Im a cop". Haha

5% on the windshield is just crazy unless it a show or something that doesnt get moved much.... i usally have my windows down when im driving around town....

Damn that is dark. Being in Cali I am surprised you have not been fined yet. I have 50% on the windshield with limo on the back and 10% on the drivers fronts. Plenty dark for me. If I roll up on DPS or a city cop I roll my fronts down just in case.

DSC03406.jpg

Can't roll your windows down around here in the winter time, lol.

Only allowed the 6 inch strip at the top of the windshield, which can be as dark as you want... the rest must be left untouched if it hasn't been changed.

Looks nice! I have 5% all around front, back and in windshield I have the famous "brow"(a tint strip on the top front). Not to scare you but I already got pulled over for my tint, and got a fix ticket. I honestly don't roll down my windows even with cops around me, thats why I got the ticket, but I knew it was going to happend when I got my tint done in the first place. Truck looks good though! Good luck!!

IMO 20% tint is too dark for the front windshield, you practically asking for a ticket. 35% on the front windshield is good enough and I'm going to install that on my V-Max. I got rear limo tint and it is awesome, you can't really see anything at night. I live in Cali and if you have dark tint on your driver side window all you got to do is roll them down and cops won't mess with u. Now if you see a cop and you still keep your windows up, your basically asking for a tint ticket.

This is how my tint looks inside and you can't see anything from the outside either.

Picture-1.jpg

Edited by huero626 (see edit history)