Wow! Im Starting To Think My Tint Are Too Dark!

I just got my windows, headlights and winshield tinted. The healights are 5% limo tint. The windows are 20% to match the factory rear glass. The windshield is 50%. Here are some pics:

Before:

Srt10July62008126.jpg

Srt10July62008185.jpg

Srt10July62008235.jpg

Srt10July62008249.jpg]

Srt10July62008350.jpg

After:

SolidEdge.jpg

RamJuly192008075b.jpg

RamJuly192008082b.jpg

RamJuly192008073b.jpg

RamJuly192008A014c.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that is the ugliest ss i have ever seen srtbrad! LOL jk nice ride. windshield tint looks good but not for me. i live in jersey i cant do anything to my truck at all. almost. i think the darker the better but its too much of a hassle around here. my last truck i had the mirror fade to black tint on the back and sides and i had to roll the window down to back up haha. pain in the butt if it was raining

Ive been toying the idea of tinting the front windshield...a very light; over 50%. It gets over 200 * if my truck is out for a bit.

Still not loving tinted windshields though...

that is the ugliest ss i have ever seen srtbrad! LOL jk nice ride. windshield tint looks good but not for me. i live in jersey i cant do anything to my truck at all. almost. i think the darker the better but its too much of a hassle around here. my last truck i had the mirror fade to black tint on the back and sides and i had to roll the window down to back up haha. pain in the butt if it was raining

I was wondering what the first comment was gonna be there. The tint pulls that truck together nicely Brad! Under the bridge is a nice backdrop for the pics too. :cheers:

I'm not a fan of windshield tint or the brow at all. I wear shades all the time so maybe that's why. Here in Mass anything more than the factory tint at the top is illegal anyway. for sides and rear, nothing more than 35%

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

I just got my windows, headlights and winshield tinted. The healights are 5% limo tint. The windows are 20% to match the factory rear glass. The windshield is 50%. Here are some pics:

Before:

Srt10July62008126.jpg

Srt10July62008185.jpg

Srt10July62008235.jpg

Srt10July62008249.jpg]

Srt10July62008350.jpg

After:

SolidEdge.jpg

RamJuly192008075b.jpg

RamJuly192008082b.jpg

RamJuly192008073b.jpg

RamJuly192008A014c.jpg

kickass truck man! :cheers: i mean its not a chevy but it will do :jester:

That dodge looks sick and yeah I will have to say the SSS looks good but ho do u see???I have 35% on the driver and Pass door 5% sides and back..Sometime its hard o see but you do get used to it. A cop tried to give me a tint ticket but just gave me a speeding ticket.(fought and won). I want to do across the windshield but I still am unsure.

That dodge looks sick and yeah I will have to say the SSS looks good but ho do u see???I have 35% on the driver and Pass door 5% sides and back..Sometime its hard o see but you do get used to it. A cop tried to give me a tint ticket but just gave me a speeding ticket.(fought and won). I want to do across the windshield but I still am unsure.

The windshield is only 50% so it is easy to see even at night. The sides are 20% and a little hard to see at night but not bad at all. The headlights that are 5% and cut the headlight light by at least 70% which presents a problem but with the fog lights on it's ok. :D

BTW thanks for all the compliments. :cheers:

Where I live, it's no longer a fix-it ticket............. just a $250 straight up ticket AND you have to remove the tint so they can retest it................. It totallly SUCKS considering you cant roll the windows down in 10 degree winter weather with snow blowing everywhere, but during the summer im totally tricky. If I see a cop up ahead and its raining out, i'll pull off at the next road, even if its not where I was going and wait for him to pass. HAHA!!! Take that 5-0.

Hell I got a window tint ticket in Des Moines sunday after getting engaged. The meter read less tha 1%. But I could care less I was happy about what happened earlier in the day. Oh well only a $69 ticket.

Hell I got a window tint ticket in Des Moines sunday after getting engaged. The meter read less tha 1%. But I could care less I was happy about what happened earlier in the day. Oh well only a $69 ticket.

Congrats on getting engaged bro, damn 69 dollars is pretty cheap. Did they give u a fix it ticket? To the OP IMO tint can't ever be too dark unless it's on your front windshield.

Edited by huero626 (see edit history)

srtbrad ive seen your truck around before probably on the freeway. Recognize it from the plate! Looks good man.

This turned out to be a good post to see everyones ride

Thanks Whitemax. :cheers: Next time pull up and say hi. Whenever I see an SSS I ask them if they belong to this site. So far it's been 0 for 8. Maybe a few of those people signed up here. Here's the newest pic:

SpencerJuly2608022c.jpg

SpencerJuly2608068b.jpg