Weight Of My Ss.

fast4popper

people keep asking what my truck will run in the 1/4 mile. i honestly dont know and i really dont care. the thing is to darn heavy to be a drag strip champion with the tonno, the 22's, the deadening, the audio, and all the extras i have on, or in it.

just so you all know, i took it for a run to the local landfill this past weekend (cause i still use it as a truck) and Rich (SSposse) and i were in it on the outgoing scale. my truck tipped that scale at 6720#'s

so she aint light in any sense of the word!

put for a 3.5 ton PIG she gets up and moves, all while enjoying the full luxuries of life :) .

so whats everyone else weighing in at??

ya mine is 5300 with me in it and my buddys 03 lightning is 5000 with him in it so 300 pounds more and he has 80 pounds on me so his would only be about 220 pounds lighter without the driver. scary huh

last time i got a ton of hay i crossed the scales at 5275 with me and 1/2 tank of gas. and yes i still can haul ass even with a ton of horse feed or a ton of hay on her, i pass other trucks going up big hills at 70mph with a load and they look at me like i am nutts.

i do find when i pull my 3 horse trailer (about 6k loaded) that it slows a bit, but actually i dont use the tow/haul because it shifts funny.

don't know Chris.. :dunno: i was there myself and saw it.. :huh: i will run over the truck scale work tonight when i get there and see what i come up with.. i will have to trick the scale thou.. its designed to put each axle on and then add it up at the end.. so the scale is thinking and adding up for 4 axles.. we pull doubles out of my terminal..

Well you guys need to figure with these 2 sittin in the front seat there is atleast what 600lbs just in people right there.... then audio, dynamat, 22's, hard tonneau cover, etc.... it may be off a bit, but I'm guessing it's pretty close.

Oh and for the question, I have no clue as to what Honeypot weighs... just can't get myself to bring it down to my dirty work just to see what it weighs.

Well you guys need to figure with these 2 sittin in the front seat there is atleast what 600lbs just in people right there.... then audio, dynamat, 22's, hard tonneau cover, etc.... it may be off a bit, but I'm guessing it's pretty close.

Oh and for the question, I have no clue as to what Honeypot weighs... just can't get myself to bring it down to my dirty work just to see what it weighs.

nah..I weigh 220 and my truck was an even 5400 with 22's, stereo equip. and all...so add a 300 lber and you get to 5700 or 5780 if you they both weigh that and i doubt a bed cover weighs 920 lbs.

Maybe he was so constipated he could hardly drive? maybe that would make up the diff...lol

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)