Took My Second Ram Hemi

se_shlock

I was coming home from work at night a while back, when I come upon an older escalade and a new dodge ram quadcab side by side taking up both lanes. They would stop in the road and take off, then slow down and do it again. They were starting to piss me off, the escalade turned down a side street, and I was left at a red light with the Hemi. A kid probably 19 or 20 was yelling at me from the passenger seat, so I rolled down my window. He asked me if I wanted to race my "piece of shit" against the Hemi. I told him whatever. I took the traction control off and when it turned green, I punched it. This was before I had any mods and I spun heavy off of the line, but was always ahead of the Hemi. As i pulled away, I could here the kid yelling "That is a bad f***ing truck man". The only mods I could see that the Hemi had was dual exhausts. After a few blocks, they gave up and turned around. It felt good to take down a couple of punk kids, talking crap.

Got to show them Hemi's who boss, you should run a short cab Hemi. I ran a Rumble Bee on the freeway after I tuned my V-Max and I took him like nothing, it was funny because even though I beat him he would keep on trying.

Nobody really wants to run my V-Max either, I see all these tundras around town and there either going the opposite way or there parked, not even the ricers around town want to run me. Don't trip over a Hemi bro, they ain't really quick unless they're modded pretty good.