Question On Carshow Displays/plaques

Holty

I know there are a ton of companies out there that make the displays/plagues used for car shows that have your vehicles pictures and information listed on them that you display with your vehicle when attending car shows. I just saw one on Dan's truck in his 2nd place win thread here on the forum. I was wondering if anyone had any expereince with any of these companys and which ones are recommend? i'm having a hard time searching the googles for them because i don't know the actual name of them. thanks.

Edited by Holty (see edit history)

I would like to got one but I dont go to enough shows, only like 1 or 2 a year. Your car/truck gets a lot more attention when you have one so its def worth it. Especially if you have a dyno chart to put up there.

Josh, I had mine made at the GM Nationals, don't remember the name of the vendor....it cost around $60 with the frame. :chevy:

I checked the vendor list/map from the GM Nationals, the company that made mine was called

Create-A-Plaque from Gaithersburg, Maryland.....I searched the name on Google an Yellowbook

and came up with nothing. :dunno:

i had one made for my Z06 but our vette club had them done for us. we just made our order and they had them done. ill try to find out who done them and pm ya to let ya know