Rockledge Fire Company Car Show

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm setting up a Centrol meetin place for all of us that are going to the Car Show . :cool: We have to go in As a group to stay togetherin the show

Ruby Tuesday

600 ROCKHILL DRIVE

BENSALEM, PA 19020

Phone: 215-396-9040

I just saw this thread now lol. Put me on the maybe list for now cause the week before the show I start school and I have to see what's going on with my job.

:thumbs:

In Rockledge Pa 19046

on Huntingdon Pike that is where it will be ........ :chevy:

Ok that works...I just didnt know if it was at the firehouse or any certain landmark...however, my buddy with the lightning will be going and registering the day of the show...he will also meet up with us some where as we are heading from Ruby Tuesdays to the show...cannot wait ..show be a good time!

Ok that works...I just didnt know if it was at the firehouse or any certain landmark...however, my buddy with the lightning will be going and registering the day of the show...he will also meet up with us some where as we are heading from Ruby Tuesdays to the show...cannot wait ..show be a good time!

Cool Sounds Good , The Fire Station is on Huntingdon Pike We are going to have the out for the Show also :cheers:

Well I will not be making it to the show. My mother-in-law gets surgery that weekend so the wife and I need to stick around. Hope you all have fun!

Ok luke sounds good to me Hope thing go good with the Surgery :thumbs: