Driving With Torque Management Down To 10%

I got my shift kit and everything just sitting in the back of my truck. the trans shop in town was going to put the shift kit in, but now they dont want to. I put in a new computer from wheatley that lowered the torque management to 10%. i thought it would be ok to drive it to the shop (less than a mile away) then it would be ready to go once he was done. Now i have to go to a shop that is 60+ miles away and Im not sure if it will be ok with the torque managemnt out for that long without the shift kit.

thanks in advance and any help will be greatly appreciated.

60 miles? You should be fine just as long as you don't hammer the pedal to the floor repeatedly. FWIW I drove around for 2-3 days with 0 TM on a stock trans before my trans work was completed. :chevy:

I don't have a shift kit and have had a tune from Bryan @ PCMforless since March of 05 and he removed the majority of torque management.

:withstupid: Same here, over 10K miles (and at least 10 1/4 mile passes) without problem.

I am having my shift kit insatlled i bought from zippy, and i think wheatley is putting the TM back into the trans. I thought taking out the TM was just a cheap shift kit???

Call Charlie, as far as I know, he removes most if not all TM when there is a shift kit installed. Removing TM is not a cheap shift kit, boosted line pressure is.....

Call Charlie, as far as I know, he removes most if not all TM when there is a shift kit installed. Removing TM is not a cheap shift kit, boosted line pressure is.....

was not sure about all this stuff, whatever wheatley does sure works great!!!