What Do You Guys Think About The New Supercharger For The 5.7l Tundras

xbit_11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, well your truck also weighs a thousand pounds less than his. For a truck that isn't necessarily built for sport racing, I'd say that's pretty damn good.

Anyone racing a Truck that is running 12's should worry. Any faster than that, we're talking about stock z06s and lamborghinis :crackup:

look man, i can tell ur super new to the forum. these guys arent really sweatin the s/c cause most of them have been there done that. goto the f-150 forum and preach there. show them what a 500 hp truck should run, not that joke of a sports truck saleen or roush thy have. some of these guys are running faster than stock Z06's.

yea, well your truck also weighs a thousand pounds less than his. For a truck that isn't necessarily built for sport racing, I'd say that's pretty damn good.

First off, how do you know how much my truck weighs? Newsflash! I just check Toyota's website, and a double cab 4x4 Tundra with a 5.7 has a curb weight of 5520, which is almost the same as the SSS for the most part. Our trucks aren't as light as you think they are.........

look man, i can tell ur super new to the forum. these guys arent really sweatin the s/c cause most of them have been there done that. goto the f-150 forum and preach there. show them what a 500 hp truck should run, not that joke of a sports truck saleen or roush thy have. some of these guys are running faster than stock Z06's.

Why are you sending him to us? :D

First off, how do you know how much my truck weighs? Newsflash! I just check Toyota's website, and a double cab 4x4 Tundra with a 5.7 has a curb weight of 5520, which is almost the same as the SSS for the most part. Our trucks aren't as light as you think they are.........

Well, I honestly thought Tundras were way heavier than that, they do look way bigger than our trucks though.

I hate fords!!! But i will drive or buy or sit in a tundra

Why do u hate Ford so much? It's still American, I would rather drive any American truck than any other import truck.

I don't understand why people are still blabbing about the Toyota tundra being an imported truck. The truck and parts are all produced and made in America. The only thing Japanese about the tundra is the company name.

well if American keep buying these "non imports" our American companies will be bankrupt