Tire Alignement?

I just got my 2/2 drop installed last week. I am not sure if it was aligned or not. Today I noticed that the passenger side front wheel is more angled in towards the top than the driver side. Is this a problem I need to get fixed? Does it have to do with an alignment?

I just got my 2/2 drop installed last week. I am not sure if it was aligned or not. Today I noticed that the passenger side front wheel is more angled in towards the top than the driver side. Is this a problem I need to get fixed? Does it have to do with an alignment?

Yes it is something you need to address, that condition will wear your tires out prematurely and uneven. Sounds like you need to have the alignment checked..........

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

o dont scare him. both my tires are at -1. my tires are fine lol. i gotta raise the rear an inch so i can raise the front an inch to get the alignment back. they said its the best they can do if the torsion bars are dropped that much. 2" more than the 2" spindle drop= too much.

So I went to get an alignment the other day and they told me that I need some 400 dollar bushings to fix the problem correctly. I'm going to take it back to the shop that did the work to see what they can do. They had never heard of these bushings, have any of you guys?

I was told the same thing about the bushings, all i know is that they allow you a couple more degrees to work with.. did you turn the torsions at all or just use the spindles alone? I have spindles and turned torsions at pretty much the max drop and am having a hard time getting it aligned perfect... I'm still getting mixed opinions on if drop keys will work or if i should just go with the bushings..

I guess that you really need to drop by a service center & get an alignment check. Since you already noticed that the passenger side front wheel is more angled in towards the top than the driver side, that's enough reason for that matter.