Projectors?

As I have made my way through the gallery's and various photos, I've noticed that not very many SS's have projectors. Why is that? Dont work very well, dont look good, what?

And............... do HID's fit in projectors? Does anybody know, or take a guess.

Dumb questions, but I love the concept of a concenrated beam mixed with HID brightness.

WOW!! I feel dumb...... I just saw the "projectors and 8000K's" thread below mine, I just whizzed right by it before posting this..... Sorry my bad, if i could delete this thread I would, but..... I'm a newbie. WOW!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The projector lights you get on ebay are completely different than the ones that come in cars factory with projector HIDs. To do it right youd have to get a set of HIDs from like a bmw or benz or something and retrofit them in your truck headlight housings. I was gonna do it and I still have all the stuff but I never have time and Im too lazy. Its a lot of work and the HIDs for them are way more expensive than the regular kits like on ebay...