Another Lil Update

Well got my Corsa parts if from 2006_SUPERADO the other day and got them put on yesterday morning. The parts i bought from him were just the tip and misc. other parts, pretty much a whole kit but the muffler. The aprts were for a 2500HD so i retro fit them onto my truck. I had the muffler shop here in town reshape me a primary tube and had them sweep it out to the side right before the back wheel. Its a straight pip right now until i get my stainless works turbo muffler in. I really like the way it sounds right now real deep and loud but not overbarring. ass some of you all know i had juss put on a QTP cutout that i like alot but it had alot of drone and sounded like apissed off v6 at sertant RPM's. Now Its super quit at cruising speeds but gets really LOUD when you get on it :D witch is what i was looking for. Here are some pics and videos.......I know my truck is slow so dont laugh :(

100_2962.jpg

100_2963.jpg

Idle

0-80

30-80

yea i agree it sounds pretty good, time to get the pcm tuned!! that will make a real diffrence, i shipped my pcm to wheatley monday afternoon and got it back saturday , he is in texas and i am in NC very quick turnaround,i am VERY happy with the tune go wheatley or go home!!

Thanks to all.......Yeah I REALLY need a tune, I want a wheatly tune how much do they go for. My last truck had a nelson tune and it was all right, didnt feel to much of a gain, but im not ragging on nelsons tunes tho i think its just that my truck was an old 5.7 vortec and you could prob only tune those so much. I want a wheatly tune for my new truck, heard alot of good things about his tunes. :chevy: LMAO! "go wheatley, or go the f**k home !!!!" :driving: