Got Broken Into! Damn It!

Well 2night iam leaving with my buddys out of the theater, and we walk up 2 my truck and my buddy says I think your truck looks funny? So as he walk up 2 my passenger side door he sees my window shattered. So he calls me over and I see my ****en window broken!!!!man was I pissed off! I open my center console and search and go through my stuff but nothing is missing(digicamera, sunglasses, CDs, and other stuff) thank god! So these ****ers didnot take anything but now I have a passenger side window to fix. Anyone in socal know were I can get similar glass replacement as stock, 4 cheap? Thanx!

That sucks, same thing happened yesterday, my mom took my little sisters to the circus (9:00 pm showing) she was about to take my truck but i said no, so they went in my brother in laws tahoe, and guess what? his truck got stolen, it was recovered 30 minutes later in a parking lot, they just took his headunit (he recently took out his system) but yeah i think if she would have taken my truck i would not be so calm right now.

sorry to hear about those damn theives. I know there are several glass places in huntington park area off of Avalon and florance. I will haveto look for the # of a place I went to about 4 months ago near downtown L.A. might be closer. try a google search.

Well I fixed my window today, it cost me 80 bucks. New window, looks stupid though cause my driver side window is tinted and my pass is not! I just have 2 wait to get over my fixit ticket for my tint b4 I go get my tint re-done. But it is fixed. Hey CES63SS I went 2 fix it down alameda blvd between Florence and nadeu. Thanx anyways dude! You live close 2 this area?? Thanx!