Any Tune Shops In The New England Area

70chevy03ss

Like the title says anyone one know of any good tune shops around the new england area. i live in mass. or any good SSSers that can help me out...

Get ahold of Matt "PladdPezzPunk" he might be able to help you out. :chevy:

i contacted them last week 300 bucks to get a tune and a bung welded in for wide band im thinking of taking a ride down there and doing it

:thumbs: Scott did a great job tuning my truck. Let me know how you make out Donnie.

• 2 weeks later...

im heading there asap they have a chevy only tuner and hes on a set schedule so hes gonna get back to me on monday so far i have mine and a buddys how many can we get maybe we can do a dyno day and get a discount. and maybe a sponsor lol

just got back from ESP, went to talk about a toon and ask for tranny shops around here that they know of, i spoke to karl (i think he runs the show) he said he was going to ask his chevy guy if he'd do the shift kit etc, then we spoke about tuning, since our trucks dont fit on his dyno he has to do a street tune and street tunes kill then... it takes 2 guys (dyno takes one) and they have to drive around the streets (watch out for cops) truing to get their data (making runs), and doing all thisd at a dyno rate is tough.. so if you do go here make sure you take care of them i know mod money is always tight but a little guatuity never hurt, especially if you plan to continue buissiness (i think im going to have them lower mine as well)