Anyone Heading Up To Epping

I was wondering if anyone was thinking of heading up to Epping to race the SSS. I haven't been up and I want to see what my truck will do before fans headers procharger shift kit and blah blah blah. let me know or just post on this thread.... :cheers:

I might be headin up there wednesday, hopefully i can get my fans in tomorrow and get some new times, if not maybe next weds. the last time i went on a friday and only got to make 2 runs, on a weds i can usually make 10-15 without waiting in line once

I was wondering if anyone was thinking of heading up to Epping to race the SSS. I haven't been up and I want to see what my truck will do before fans headers procharger shift kit and blah blah blah. let me know or just post on this thread.... :cheers:

I'll probably be goin to Lebanon valley dragway in NY for the all GM test and tune on sat. aug 16th if anyones interested...not that far from ct or mass.

Edited by Yellowdemon327 (see edit history)

I haven't been to New England Dragway since I was a kid. I should head up there more. I know a few guys (JF_03_SS and nastyss) go up to NED.

as a side note, Lebanon Valley is in NY. not far from the Mass/NY border.

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

I haven't been to New England Dragway since I was a kid. I should head up there more. I know a few guys (JF_03_SS and nastyss) go up to NED.

as a side note, Lebanon Valley is in NY. not far from the Mass/NY border.

Yeah i just realized that i put NH and not NY, my mistake,lol

I'll probably be goin to Lebanon valley dragway in NY for the all GM test and tune on sat. aug 16th if anyones interested...not that far from ct or mass.

Keep your eyes peeled ... We will be having another SilveradoSS.com Day at the Drags in October, at Lebanon Valley Dragway, Lebanon Springs, NY.

anyone going up this week i would like to go soon. we should have a meet and kjt13 youre coming lol

wish I could Donnie. I'm broker than broke this week and have plans as well.