2008 Ss

IT LOOKS GOOD,I TRIED ORDERING AN RST WING BUT THOSE SALESMAN WERE DIX.IF U FIND ANOTHER WING LIKE THAT SEND ME A PM,ILL BUY THE BISH.

yeah those regency people wont sell the rst stuff to the public. i was lookin for some rst exhaust tips to fit in the roll pan but cant find any

Interesting... can you clone something that doesn't exist (an NBS SS)? :) Anyway, from what I can see in that picture, it looks pretty good. :thumbs:

:withstupid: yeah although the truck looks good a true clone has to have an original. It looks more like the RST than anything. Im not digging the SS badges

I'm still not big on that concept SS front fascia. I preferr the front end just stock in a paint to match.

SS.jpg

Overall it looks pretty good though. The stripes and spoiler look great. What options does that truck have? It reminds me of one that we dealer traded from the dealer I work at in your stock pic's. I do like the rest of the look though.

i just picked up my roll pan and ss front bumper too, now just need to get it painted how much was it to get all that painted, like ur roll pan, front bumper, grill, ect....

and for your exhaust tips, get CORSA!!!!!