Meet Up In Il ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definately down for this,I just need some notice,today has been my only day off work and I havent even been on here lately,and the wife found a house she likes so I am trying to get this one ready to sell so we can buy the other one.It would be cool to get to hang with zippy without all the work going on.we should definately do this.

I am definately down for this,I just need some notice,today has been my only day off work and I havent even been on here lately,and the wife found a house she likes so I am trying to get this one ready to sell so we can buy the other one.It would be cool to get to hang with zippy without all the work going on.we should definately do this.

who invited you anyway? mr money bags, new car, new house, new job!! man you suck!

you should see my house, holy crap i have been busy!

I wanted to come to iowa on the 16th but we are workng every other sat,so that means the 16th is out :cry:

But since you guys don't wanna hang with Me I'll just have to go visit my buddy B-rad,He 's gonna tune all my shit and I'm gonna take a cab ride home. :jester:

I wanted to come to iowa on the 16th but we are workng every other sat,so that means the 16th is out :cry:

But since you guys don't wanna hang with Me I'll just have to go visit my buddy B-rad,He 's gonna tune all my shit and I'm gonna take a cab ride home. :jester:

now that was funny!!

OK-

I see that nobody can come up with a WHEN or a WHERE...

So.....let's start with this. Zippy and I will be at Woodward on the 16th and tuning in Detroit on the 17th of August.

(NOTE TO ZIPPY: THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY EVER IS ON THE 18TH 'MY BIRTHDAY' AND YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR 13 HOURS THAT DAY SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF WE COULD GET 1 SIMPLE HOUR THAT WEEKEND WITHOUT YOUR LAPTOP, SO NO TUNING IN DETROIT UNTIL MIDNIGHT AGAIN ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS A 3 AND A HALF HOUR DRIVE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!)

We will be in Martin again at the US131 Motorsports Park on August 29th for midnight madness www.us131motorsportspark.com/

As far as I know we have every weekend open after that until the M-Event on October 4th in Stanton.

If you guys can let us know which weekends would work for each of you and maybe some more suggestions on places to meet we can get something scheduled.

If all else fails I'm voting for The Great Lakes Dragway on Sept. 27th. :banghead:

Good day now.