Meet Up In Il ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys are going to do GLD in late sept i might be able to have my truck done by then, and i'd love to meet up with some of you guys and do some racing. If zippy is up for it I could use a tune, i'm not sure if the truck will even be safe to race with out one.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Anyone down for Tuesday night test and tunes? My wife races the truck at GLD on Tuesdays that she does not have to work. We'll be up there tonight. Might be racing with Twisted Autosports in the truck this Sunday at Byron, really want to run the Impala on a 150 wet shot, but it needs some upkeep.

As far as work weekends for me, as long as it is not 6/7 or 20/21, i'll be there, with possibly both SS's

iam sure that it would have to be a weekend for fast4popper,ytaff, and me to attend.. the 20/21 weekend is out for us, we have two car shows here in town we attend annually to get the truck involvment on these shows, starting to grow now and we are helping to support the growth.. so Chris and Corey what weekend works for you guys, the 27th/28th ???

iam sure that it would have to be a weekend for fast4popper,ytaff, and me to attend.. the 20/21 weekend is out for us, we have two car shows here in town we attend annually to get the truck involvment on these shows, starting to grow now and we are helping to support the growth.. so Chris and Corey what weekend works for you guys, the 27th/28th ???

i gotta shingle my roof either that weekend or the 2nd weekend in oct. sooo... not really sure at this point. might be having an SS shingle party!! :)

I'm good for the 27th and 28th. Anybody else?

i gotta shingle my roof either that weekend or the 2nd weekend in oct. sooo... not really sure at this point. might be having an SS shingle party!! :)

looks like a shingle party in Oct. lololol.. we have not heard from Zippy or his wife yet, thats what started all of this...

looks like a shingle party in Oct. lololol.. we have not heard from Zippy or his wife yet, thats what started all of this...

or not, i got alot goin on between then and now. ALOT!! we'll see what i can and cant do. goals my friend, goals. gotta reach them and if my help is better for the 27th, then thats what i gotta do.