Badass Nitrous System W/ Stand Alone F/s

mean05

well its about time to go a different route, i love nitrous and the kind of torque it makes but i want something different never have had a turbo and the only way i will change over is to sell the nitrous and be slow so i will be forced to buy the turbo kit so here it is.

Nitrous Dave's plate kit, has the big boy solenoids and the plate is a single stage plate that was made into a 2 stage plate can handle a 250 shot, 2 nitrous solenoids and 2 fuel solenoids all needed lines, buttons, WOT switch, Relays, everything is here including a 15lb bottle (sticker will be removed) and an 860° bottle heater bracket...

Stand Alone System was built by LG Motorsports so you know its the best of the best this kit was on my friends 06 zo6, it made 815rwhp with this stand alone and the same kit i have on the truck....the kit comes with 3/4 gallon aluminum fuel cell, Bosch inline pull pump rated to 700hp, Aeromotive FPR, all line are there, the system is setup at 58psi but you can set it however you want...

Asking $1,300obo everything is in great working order and will be off the truck after this weekend

PIC-0007.jpg

PIC-0008.jpg

PIC-0005.jpg

this was right when i got the heads and stuff on before i cleaned it up, but you can see the plate has 4 lines going into it for 2 stages

PIC-0171.jpg

Wow, I didnt know your setup was that serious. Someones gonna get a hell of a deal with this, it would be scary on a Z06

Prior to use on Clifford, this nitrous system was originally installed on a Z06 here in the north Dallas area. :driving:

Mr. P.

nah..he would have handed me my ass...but its all about fun for me and i just wanted to see if i could stay on his bumper.

see you at Denton Saturday gotta run the rest of the bottle out...trucks far from done i will be boosted just in a diff way then you :cheers: