Stupid Bi**hes

05supersport

Ok so me and a couple guys i work with usually go to a local bar after work for an hour till last call and just unwind. Tonite when we walk out of the bar Terry starts laughing at his explorer saying some chick wrote in the dust all over it then I realized im parked next to him and looked at my truck and that little c*nt wrote all over my hood in the little bit of dust that was on it!! By then I completely blew my lid just freakin the f**k out in the middle of the parking lot. My girl was tryin to calm me down (Im usually the easyest going guy you will meet) I took off to the nearest car wash and completely detailed my truck the best I could under the lights and I could still see the writing in the paint! :fume: I remembered a group of chicks that walked out (bar was pretty dead) and remembered one of my friends walked out with them so i called him and he didnt realize that it was my truck and gave me her number. So this is thetwist my girl is 8 months pregnant and man you dont want to mess with her right now she insists on calling her so I let her a she screamed some stuff that kinda freaked me out and got the chick to agree on paying for my truck getting buffed!! Im glad for what she did but I really wish she was a guy because its handled and im still freakin out!!!!!!!!

:crazy:

+1 for truck of the month

+1 for psycho of the month

him or his girl???

:jester: j/k bro!! I get pissed if I notice anyone parked too close to me let alone if I found out someone touched the truck. hell, I got a quick detail last week and my girlfriend started leaning against the side of it. I looked at her like "WTF are you doing?" we were visiting her parents and her dad told her to get off the truck. gotta love it!

yeah I sorta went through the same shit today I was helping my friends move and my friend Victoria went to my drivers side of the truck and then slid a tote over my center console and got it dirty and scratched it a little bit and then got my seat dirty instead of putting it in the bed of the truck and then when we got to her house she said put it downstairs it dirty and I don't want it on my carpet. :mad: WTF are serious? I couldn't flip out on her because im good friends with her but damn if you don't care about your truck thats one thing but don't ever mess with mine! I was flamming on the inside and wanted to snap so bad but I couldn't because 1. shes my friend and 2 I like her so whatev. It just pissed my off that she didn't just walk to the other side and then just set it in the passenger seat. Sorry for jackin your thread bud I just wanted to vent and this seemed like a good topic to do it in.

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

him or his girl???

:jester: j/k bro!! I get pissed if I notice anyone parked too close to me let alone if I found out someone touched the truck. hell, I got a quick detail last week and my girlfriend started leaning against the side of it. I looked at her like "WTF are you doing?" we were visiting her parents and her dad told her to get off the truck. gotta love it!

Kieth, sounds like pops knows whats up with the truck. :cheers:

I get pissed when sh*( happens to my truck and all my girl says is " don't worry". Yeah ok... My buddy has a 51 Willeys Jeep all steel. He has a sticker that reads. Yes it steel so keep your DAM hands off. And people still touch it.. I mean WTF... Fingerprints really piss me off.....

I don't like anyone touching my truck, and it pisses me off. Even went off on a couple of guys leaning on it at the FD.

Once, when I had the Camaro, I had a bunch of mexicians leaning/sitting on it while I was working (back at the gas station), so, instead of walking out there and getting into a fight, since it was like 15 - 1, called the sheirff, and said that my car was in the process of being vandleized, and right as they pulled in, I set the alarm off.

All 15 went to jail for attempting grand theft auto :D

Wonder how they liked spending a night with a bunch of drunk hill billy rednecks?