Stupid Bi**hes

05supersport

I don't like anyone touching my truck, and it pisses me off. Even went off on a couple of guys leaning on it at the FD.

Once, when I had the Camaro, I had a bunch of mexicians leaning/sitting on it while I was working (back at the gas station), so, instead of walking out there and getting into a fight, since it was like 15 - 1, called the sheirff, and said that my car was in the process of being vandleized, and right as they pulled in, I set the alarm off.

All 15 went to jail for attempting grand theft auto :D

Wonder how they liked spending a night with a bunch of drunk hill billy rednecks?

Something similiar happened to me but with my boat. I had my boat tied off at the dock while I went up and had a drink in a local bar. As I'm looking over the deck a group of people were in my boat taking pics and what not. Unlike you, I went down there and told them to get the f*ck out of my boat. They did without any hassle but I later found light switches and the stereo were left on from those people fiddling around with the controls. Not cool IMO.

I'm sure those hill billy rednecks had a chitty night...