Went With The Corsa

TX-SS

Well I decided to go with a Corsa sport. I installed it today. It sounds pretty good. Not as loud as I was hoping for but o well. I started it up with no muffler on after I got the stock one off and it sounded so bad ass. Overall i am pretty happy about the install.

Ya mines pretty quiet under normal driving but at WOT the Corsa Sport sounds bad ass IMO. If you want it louder add some LT's :cheers: I really like the Corsa due to no drone...I've had flowmasters and straight pipe exhaust, really annoying drone if you ask me.

Well I decided to go with a Corsa sport. I installed it today. It sounds pretty good. Not as loud as I was hoping for but o well. I started it up with no muffler on after I got the stock one off and it sounded so bad ass. Overall i am pretty happy about the install.

As you modify more it will get louder.

Very nice choice. When I bought mine, it didn't roar at low rpms either, but at WOT, it sounds like a NASCAR. It will get alittle louder after time. You can also dump it before the axle, get a cutout and it will make louder that way too. Either way, you made a good choice. Did you get the pics I sent you?

Terry