Went To The Hobby Store Today...

usabodyguard

well i was bored today and decided to go check out a friends hobby shop i used to frequent back in my nitro racing RC days... His shop was one of my sponsors (my sponsor whore-ship has no limits)... anyways it had been about 6 years since i have seen him and he was bitch about sales being slow, with the economy and all, so I figured I would help him out and buy a new toy... he still gave me a smokin' deal...

I used to race a Savage MT... so i decided to pick another one up... along with the basic gear.

savagex2.jpg

savagex.jpg

out the door with all the extra crap it was around $500 bucks... didnt expect to buy anything.. but oh well.... wll post some video tomorrow after i break in the engine...

I had 2 rc trucks. I wrecked one by going on a big feild rite after it rained and there was a huge puddle in the middle of it that I couldn't see. And my other one I broke the front servo from hitting a rock and I've just been to lazy to fix it. There fun tho I raced a Savage 2.5 once with my Monster GT and I beat it by a little. But I can only imagine what the 4.6 is like. Have fun with it :thumbs:I had 2 rc trucks. I wrecked one by going on a big feild rite after it rained and there was a huge puddle in the middle of it that I couldn't see. And my other one I broke the front servo from hitting a rock and I've just been to lazy to fix it. There fun tho I raced a Savage 2.5 once with my Monster GT and I beat it by a little. But I can only imagine what the 4.6 is like. Have fun with it :thumbs:

I just bought a Stampede VXL about a month ago. Alot of fun. Always wanted one, and now I enjoy it up until i break a $4 dollar piece, just bout everytime I drive it. Have you ever noticed that almost everyone of those little plastic pieces is almost always $4. Thats how they keep you coming back.

like i said before i used to race these bad boys back in the day... here is an al aluminum forged version i built... more of a show truck with a monster motor... wow that sounds strangely familiar...

chrome_1a.jpg

chrome_3a.jpg

chrome_4a.jpg

i sold the above for 2k about 6 years ago when i decided to get out of the sport...

badass03ss.. pm me with the details?

like i said before i used to race these bad boys back in the day... here is an al aluminum forged version i built... more of a show truck with a monster motor... wow that sounds strangely familiar...

chrome_1a.jpg

chrome_3a.jpg

chrome_4a.jpg

i sold the above for 2k about 6 years ago when i decided to get out of the sport...

badass03ss.. pm me with the details?

Now thats a sweet looking toy. we used to have a savage 25 or maybe it was a 50 if they made one anyway we happened to lose it in our move here about a year and half ago and part of me thinks my brother pawned it or one of his so called friends stole it but he denys it but theres nothing I can do about it now. anyway that thing was an absolute blast I can't count how many times my brother wrecked it doing stupid crap with it. We took the front driveshaft off of the savage and put some water in the street and did a bunch of donuts until our bitchy neighbor called the cops which just happened to be a friend of ours especially my brother had gotten to know him quiet well but not by getting in trouble the cop was our security guy/cop at our highschool and he knew us and he wanted to drive it cuz he thought is was the coolest thing he ever seen but he didn't want to piss the neighbor off by doing what we got him called on for the first place lol. I need to go buy one for myself cuz these things are a hobby that everyone can enjoy but if you wreck it your out half a grand which sucks but its cheaper then destorying a tranny say in our trucks lol. And these things are quick. We used race up and down our street with our other neighbor who happened to have an older nitro truck and of course we beat him but it was still fun but one time we didn't have the sensor thing where if you go out of range of the controller you can't stop well that just had to happen to us and we had to chase it down luckily it hit a bump and flipped over but it almost ended up in a creek near our house. Have a blast with it and post up some vids of that thing doing something crazy.