Scuba

drako

So I have been keeping busy this week. For her birthday I paid for my gf's classes to get certified with SCUBA. Two of my other good friends tagged along and also got certified. I bought an underwater case for this whole ordeal and it worked well....until it decided to flood well above its "guaranteed range" So anyways here are some of the pics.

Most of them were taken at Neptune Memorial, some others at a small patch reef.

P1020712.jpg

P1020717.jpg

Heres the GF

P1020723.jpg

P1020725.jpg

P1020731.jpg

P1020733.jpg

P1020739.jpg

P1020766.jpg

P1020767.jpg

P1020768.jpg

nice pics Jose! :cheers: there's alot of cool stuff I'd like to see down there. then again, there's alot I wouldn't. I hate swimming in the water because I can't see any of it and don't like stuff rubbing against me.

The last time I was doing any rec diving was in France. I do it for a living now and have for the last 12 years. So the only thing I get to see is oil platforms. Yes I realise I live here in Missouri thats the one great thing about the industry I can live here and travel back and forth. Nice lobsters. :cheers:

Edited by Pipefitters SS (see edit history)

Thanks all!

Like I mentioned I wish I could take more pics but my camera is long gone.

They were getting certified so we went down to 40 for the first pics. The next day 60, this weekend I am off to the Bahamas to get Advanced Open Water certified. We are going down to 100 maybe 120. Doing some wrecks etc.

Im pretty excited, wish I could get some pics of the Shark dive. Glad you guys enjoyed :D

Hey, you could always dive oil platforms recreationally. I did Tenneco Towers in Ft. Lauderdale a few weeks back and man was that current ripping.....You could only get around by hand. Fins were useless and that was the first dive with my new camera kit. I didn't take a single photo on that dive but got some on a drift dive afterwards.

Good luck on the AOW Drako.

The last time I was doing any rec diving was in France. I do it for a living now and have for the last 12 years. So the only thing I get to see is oil platforms. Yes I realise I live here in Missouri thats the one great thing about the industry I can live here and travel back and forth. Nice lobsters. :cheers:
Edited by El Cid (see edit history)

Hey, you could always dive oil platforms recreationally. I did Tenneco Towers in Ft. Lauderdale a few weeks back and man was that current ripping.....You could only get around by hand. Fins were useless and that was the first dive with my new camera kit. I didn't take a single photo on that dive but got some on a drift dive afterwards.

Good luck on the AOW Drako.

Dont get caught. Im the supervisor on the gulf diver 5. I know if they catch you down here they call the Coast Guard. I get some good video from the other divers and my self we see some crazy sh$$.