Mcdonalds $1 Menu

sonickoolten

McDonalds is gong to have a fun time with that. I work for a company that owns over 30 KFCs all over the country. and we experimented by raising the price of the 99cent snacker sandwich to $1.29 and everyone had a s&%t fit. and sales plummeted. then we dropped them back to 99cents and we could not keep enuf buns and lettuce and mayo in the store they were selling like crazy

I remember when I could buy a 20oz pop for a buck (plus deposit here in michigan of ten cents). Those days are long gone. First I noticed one gas station raised the price to 1.09, so I quit stopping there (over ten cents...lol). Then the local party store was 1.19, then it seemed everyone was at 1.19, then 1.29. I stopped for a pop the other day and the gas station charged me a 1.49!!!!!WTF. Inflation is a b!tch isnt it? Gas prices have had a more severe effect than people think. The high inlfation rate of gasoline in this country is catching up to all of the other industries as they try to maintain profits or stiffle losses. Airline prices are skyrocketing for example. UPS and Fedex have added "fuel surcharges". And fast food restaurants are incurring higher expenses of shipping goods and obtaing goods and products. McDonalds will raise their prices for the dollar menu and it will work. I have already seen many other fast food joints doing the same. Several of the Wendy's around here have raised the dollar menu to 1.19. It starts with one, and will spread. Now that McDonalds is offically doing it, other brands will follow suit. With no other options for a dollar deal, people will ultimately give in.

McDonalds is gross anyway..lol

yeah i agree. only thing good there is the dam coke. i always feel sick after eating there, i have pretty much given it up .

i usually only eat fast food when im gettign a head ache ( i get migraines if i dont eat) . even then i sometime say f it and suffer

btw today there was a list of top ten fast food/commercial chains and chik filet came in #1. i like that place and may eat it more often , now if it was open on sundays and the dam chicken wasnt so expensive

yeah i agree. only thing good there is the dam coke. i always feel sick after eating there, i have pretty much given it up .

i usually only eat fast food when im gettign a head ache ( i get migraines if i dont eat) . even then i sometime say f it and suffer

btw today there was a list of top ten fast food/commercial chains and chik filet came in #1. i like that place and may eat it more often , now if it was open on sundays and the dam chicken wasnt so expensive

chick-fil-a is pretty good. I usually grab something from there Mon. & Wed. after b-ball.

MeDonalds does offer $1 large sweet tea which is great and the only thing I buy from them :jester: