Did 0-120 Run In My Truck With The 100 Shot

Turbocoop

Sorry my friend was holding the camera and the road was kinda bumpy so its all over the place. Ive never posted a video on the net before so it might not work right but Ill try to get it working, I loaded it to photobucket...

This was a 100 shot wet, I didnt stall up- I still havent installed my TBTC or it would have been a little better

th_MVI_0356.jpg

I used the timer on the video to figure out some times, Im sure its not exact but its close enough:

0-60mph - 6 or 7 sec

0-80mph - 13 or 14 sec

0-120mph - 26 sec

I dont know I might have got up over 120, I was looking at the road and just glanced down when it was around 120 then slowed down

Put a 150 to her and new TC. She'll be a whole nother beast then. :devil:

The extra 50 hp gave me .6th in the quarter.

Id like to but I need to be safe now since I dont work at the Chevy dealer anymore- now I cant use my extended warranty for my tranny cause they will see all the stuff Ive done to it... I used to do all the work myself

Yea sure Ill hook up with another ass whoopin! LOL!

Id like to but I need to be safe now since I dont work at the Chevy dealer anymore- now I cant use my extended warranty for my tranny cause they will see all the stuff Ive done to it... I used to do all the work myself
Edited by Blaker888 (see edit history)