Powerseats Stopped Working

ANGRY6LITER

I turned off my 2004 SSSS and the driver's seat went all the way forward. I tried to make it go back so i could get out easier (cuz the sucker had my knees in the dash) but it would not move. So when i got it back home i pulled and checked all the fuses on the engine block and in the dash but none were blown. I checked the wiring on both seats and all look fine but neither work. I even disconnected and reconnected the battery. No results. Anyone seen this before or know what the problem could be? Thanks in advance.

GOT IT!! Luckily I have friends at Advance Auto that know their stuff. It ended up being the "3rd" fuse box that is up under the dash by the pedals. It was the 30 amp breaker, weird thing was that while tripped that sucker gets VERY hot. (We had to pull it out with pliers) But once it was cooled I put it back in and everything works again. Glad it was an easy fix, and i just needed to learn more about my SSSS. :cheers: