Pineapple Express

Turbocoop

I was thinking about going tomorrow but I still havent seen the batman movie so I wanted to ask which one is better??? I know it just came out today so I probably wont get much response yet. Its gotta be funny as hell though. What do you guys think?

I was thinking about going tomorrow but I still havent seen the batman movie so I wanted to ask which one is better??? I know it just came out today so I probably wont get much response yet. Its gotta be funny as hell though. What do you guys think?

which one is better is the is a serious question? im going to check it out tonight so ill let you you know but i can already tell you go see darknight.

ok just got back it was pretty dam funny , better than i expected for sure . it is on the same level as superbad ,knocked up for sure just more of a stoner movie . it was a litttle long and had i think everyone from the cast of knocked up and superbad in it besides the main characters in superbad.

definately one of the funnier comedies this year.

Just got back also.. was good. Dark Knight first imo. I love all of Seth Rogens movies, I do. So funny.. but Dark Knight is also very good and I'd spend the money to watch that first then pineapple express.. or pineapple express then dark knight during the day when you're bored or something. Whatever...

i saw a screening of it about a year ago. its funny but like every other judd apatow movie its just too long. and in all his other movies its ok, but in a stoner movie it just seems even longer, definetly worth a watch, but i would watch dark knight 3 times before i saw pinneapple express if i were u