Want To Buy A 03 Sliverado Ss

Suh-Lic

Hey guys its suh lic I am new to this site looking to buy a 03 sliverado ss 100 k miles. Is there any thing I want to look at before I buy dont want to get screwed on my buy. And how much should I pay for this truck I think 8,000 is a good price. :jester:

Good luck the 03 and the 04 are the one that every one is looking for. I have a 108,000 on mine ans a guy offered me $23000 and I turned it down. The truck is not for sale. You should expect to pay from $15000 up for one of the trucks so good luck.

An acquaintance of mine on Long Island sold an '03 SSS on eBay, he unloaded the truck for $12,200. I just got MY truck appraised at the local used car lot, they said it was worth $14K. You should be able to find a high-mileage '03 truck right now for $13K give or take a grand, maybe a VHO truck for $1500 less but no way for less than $11,500. Best of luck on your search.

Mr. P.

Kelly Blue Book gives these Private Party Sale values for my 03 with 60,000 miles (does not account for the supercharger)

Condition:

Excellent

$19,055

Good

$17,920

Fair

$16,455

Bumping the milage up to 100,000 gives this:

Excellent

$14,715

Good

$13,595

Fair

$12,150

Edited by dcairns (see edit history)

Good luck the 03 and the 04 are the one that every one is looking for. I have a 108,000 on mine ans a guy offered me $23000 and I turned it down. The truck is not for sale. You should expect to pay from $15000 up for one of the trucks so good luck.

Glad to hear I am not the only one with 107,000+ miles, haha.

What??? I dont get it. KBB says mine is only worth 18,775 for Excelent Private Party and my miles are in the mid teens not in the 80 to 90k range. How could this be? :fume:

It's still an 03...get your moneys worth; have fun and drive it, there's not a big difference compared to higher mileage vehicles vs lower mileage vehicles.