We Need Your Prayers

WODY'S GIRL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ... what a scary situation. I came on this thread a little late (don't get on too much). I hope she is making progress ... I'm sure they told you this already, but baby steps. I hope they can get her moving in the right direction. Good Luck and may God watch over your mother.

thanks everyone for your support. my mom is making progress. she is now on dialysis, but still intabated. i know it is going to be a long process but i just want to hear her speak again.

thanks again everyone

We will pray for your mom, Alan. Let's hope she has a quick recovery.

It's tough watching your mom in that situation. Hang in there. It sounds like she is doing a little better. I hope thing turn out for the best. Your Mom will be in my families thoughts and prayers

nothing new, i just want to take a second and extend my thanks to all of you. it really means a lot to my family and i, that this much support can come from people they have not ever met.

i will continue to keep you guys up to date, and again thanks for your caring and support!

~Dickson Family~

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

did'nt see this until just now i have'nt been on for a few days... i'll keep her and your family in my prayers :angel: i wish her a stable and speedy recovery.. hang in there, i almost lost my dad last year i know it's tough but just keep your faith :thumbs: