Black Mass.

KJT13

Earlier today we had a small gathering in Central Mass. We got to see some faces we met once before and we got to meet a couple of cool new guys as well! Wish we could have had a few more, but I think I can speak for the rest of us when I say we all had a good time.

We met up and then took a cruise out to where an old local amusement park (Whalom Park) once stood and hung out by the lake. Then we took a drive to the summit of Central Mass. ski mountain, Mt. Wachusett. The weather today was almost perfect. Especially after all the rain we've been getting! There was some slight haze on the horizon, but you could clearly see the Boston skyline aproximately 50 miles away. Then we finished up with a late lunch and made our separate ways.

Thanks for coming out guys!! :cheers:

here are a few cell phone pics. sorry they aren't better but my new laptop won't recognize my camera :confused:

the trucks over by the lake;

fitchburg1.jpg

fitchburg3.jpg

fitchburg5.jpg

the view from Mt. Wachusett;

fitchburg4.jpg

fitchburg2.jpg

fitchburg6.jpg

me and my girlfriend, Andy03SS (Andy), CoronaBandit (Mike), sick03ssbad70velle (Jesse) and his friend Mike, booth1 (... I told you I was bad with names the first time around!)

and yea, it would have been nice to see some other colors around, but hey, we're black and beautiful!!! :cool: