Wanted!

20_blkss_04

dam guys im out in mass.!!! lol but i just recently shipped one and it was only about 15.00 from me to midwest i forget! lol....but if the price was right ide have no prob paying some shipping....what you guys looking for???

ohh crap for some reason i thought you were out in so-cal!! :banghead::banghead:

dam guys im out in mass.!!! lol but i just recently shipped one and it was only about 15.00 from me to midwest i forget! lol....but if the price was right ide have no prob paying some shipping....what you guys looking for???

I'm in Texas but the price will be right. $25+ shipping from 77041. The hitch is off of a 2007 Classic Crew Cab. If it'll work you're welcome to it.

hey man im in mass and i have one off of an 02...im lookin for 50 bucks and depending on where u are ill meet up with ya half way

thanks man your my number 2 person since you live so close!! but im wrking a deal with a guy rite now for 25 buks! 04 take off at 6 months! but ill keep u posted if anything falls through!!

thanks