My New Toy

AUTOGUY

Since Big Dave was looking for an underhood shot and someone else was looking for an interior shot, I thought I would put these up. I picked up a 2008 Challenger SRT-8 about 3 weeks ago. We have been busy designing and making different stripe kits for these cars. That is why you will see various different stripes on the car in different pictures. It is the same car with multiple stripe options. Right now it has a different stripe on each side.

Here it is....

Challenger_70RT_Lower3.jpg

Challenger_70RT_Lower2.jpg

Challenger_70RT_Lower1.jpg

Challenger_Full_Upper2.jpg

Challenger_Full_Strobe2.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

Challenger_Strobe5.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

Challenger_70TA_Install1.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

i see you have kept the tags on it... what are your plans for this? investment? pleasure? both?

how many miles, and do you drive it much?

great pics...

may favorite is stripe kit on pic #5 or #9

is that gear shifter stock?

Just have over 500 Miles on it in 3 weeks. They always get driven more wen they are fresh. We have been using it fo develope stripe lits and have been selling the kits to pay for the car. I might be trading it on a 209 with a 6 Speed. Identicle car, just with a manual trans.

The Shift Handle is a one off custom. It has the center section custom machined to fit the new car, but the outer Wood Inserts are NOS Mopar fron the early 70's.

Not much flash inside the car huh?

Actually the interior is pretty nice. Perforated Suede insets on the seats and Suede on the door panel inserts. Carbon Fiber type Leather on the steering wheel and door pulls. It has nice padded and stitched armrests on the doors as well. It also has a Carbon Fiber pattern on the Dash Insert at the radio and on the console. It is actually nicer then the interior on the SS stock for stock. They even went as far as putting a dark headliner in the car that matches the rest if the interior. I am a GM guy all the way, but Dodge did an awesome job on this car, and better than GM did with the new Camaro IMO.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

I didn't notice the suede till you mentioned it. now I see it better. I wasn't sure about the door panels before. I just saw that everything was the same color so skimmed right over the seats before. good call by them on the dark headliner. I can't stand the tan one we have.

anyway, it's still a nice looking car!