Snap-on Tools For Sale

IndySilveradoSS

Here's the deal, my wife and I had a baby a few weeks ago, and the day before she went on maternity leave, we found out she wasn't getting paid, needless to say, money is very tight, so if you guys are interested in anything I have listed, please let me know, I'm trying everything I can to keep my SS as well as make ends meet. Thanks for looking. If you need pics, please let me know.

Joe

1. Snap-On Gear Puler Set

p/n CJ20001p

$25.00

2. Re-Threader Kit

p/n rtd-48

$20.00

3. snap-on 3/8" hand impact drivere

p/n-?

$20.00

All tools are like brand new, all prices are obo plus shipping. Again, thank you.

Here's the deal, my wife and I had a baby a few weeks ago, and the day before she went on maternity leave, we found out she wasn't getting paid, needless to say, money is very tight, so if you guys are interested in anything I have listed, please let me know, I'm trying everything I can to keep my SS as well as make ends meet. Thanks for looking. If you need pics, please let me know.

Joe

1. Snap-On Gear Puler Set

p/n CJ20001p

$25.00

2. Re-Threader Kit

p/n rtd-48

$20.00

3. snap-on 3/8" hand impact drivere

p/n-?

$20.00

All tools are like brand new, all prices are obo plus shipping. Again, thank you.

PICS?????? I maybe interested in a couple of items

Good luck blksilve. I now first hand how hard it is. My wife just had our first baby back in september and she has been out f work for over a year now. With the cost of liveng increasing daily and fuel prices the thought of selling my baby (sss) not my son LOL crossed my mind. Hopefully she will start working next year once the baby is old enough to talk and be a little more self sestained,

cesar.

Pictures of the items? :cheers: