Special Thanks To Don Meziere!

Just wanted to publically thank Mr. Don Meziere over at Meziere Enterprise... the newest sponsor for project BLOWN LSX...

Their simply put - BAD ASS EWP... im not quite sure that's the actual part number, lol...

This should free up some HP while looking very nice under the hood...

if you get a moment, check out their website - www.meziere.com

pics -

meziere_1.jpg

meziere_2.jpg

hard to tell the size of this bad boy, but it is BIG... should look awesome under the hood... i have a few more surprises on the way that should compliment the engine bay nicely!

Thanks Mr. M!

naw... that is a killer setup tho... my surprise is matching ABEAR coil covers in the same blue with - BLOWN 427 LSX - engraved on the top...

I am running the new TVS 2300 SC... i wanted to go with an F1R but Cary at procharger said I was on my own when it came to a drive/mount system so i opted to go with a new maggie...

for components i will be running a comp custom cam, compstar rods, and a Callies crank... still deciding on Diamond/Wiesco/Probe pistons... not sure yet... with a compression ratio of about 9.5:1 and 16+/- psi along with Meth injection... this is NOT a DD... so i can get a little crazy with it... my goal is 800 RWHP...

love your cog set up!... I bet that F1R makes some serious noise!!!

:thumbs: