99 Z28 Camaro For Sale

RacerJJ

99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. It has a stock LS1 engine, Automatic trans (rebuilt when converter went in 2 years ago), Hughes 2500 stall converter, 3:73 gears, Eaton Posi, Edlebrock adustable torque arm, Flowmaster exhaust, Hypertech power programmer. Will run 13.00's to 13.30's in the heat. More left in it playing with the programmer.

Body is straight, paint is great, interior is great, car needs nothing.

Car has only 84,000 original miles on it. We have only put a few thousand miles on it in the last few years. It drives 2 miles to work occasionally and then back in the garage until race day then drives to the track.

PM me and I can put you in contact with the seller.

$8000 takes it!

99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. It has a stock LS1 engine, Automatic trans (rebuilt when converter went in 2 years ago), Hughes 2500 stall converter, 3:73 gears, Eaton Posi, Edlebrock adustable torque arm, Flowmaster exhaust, Hypertech power programmer. Will run 13.00's to 13.30's in the heat. More left in it playing with the programmer.

Body is straight, paint is great, interior is great, car needs nothing.

Car has only 84,000 original miles on it. We have only put a few thousand miles on it in the last few years. It drives 2 miles to work occasionally and then back in the garage until race day then drives to the track.

PM me and I can put you in contact with the seller.

$8000 takes it!

PICS!!!!!!!!!!