Losing My Truck, Selling All My Mods, Maybe More?..

2006_superado

as a lot of you probably know already i'm going to have to return my truck soon, so i'm selling all my stuff that i have left...

belltech 2" drop spindles part# 2508 $180 plus shipping... i never used them i got them from another member in a trade, and could'nt afford to have them installed. so there ready to go.

sold....

pacesetter headers part# 72c2265 there ceramic coated and have only been on for about a year, maybe 7k miles on them. i used the cheap gaskets that came with them and i always had a small leak, so once there off you could have them surfaced or do what i was going to do and again could'nt afford to get around to and thats by the deadsoft aluminum gaskets i seen on ebay for $30.00

but anyway there welded at the collecter i will cut them off a couple inchs ahead so you can add your exhaust from that point back. if you need pics let me know?... $250 plus shipping

pending sale....

twin scoop fiberglass hood (pic below) i gave $350 for it on ebay a year ago and never could afford to have it installed and painted being it's fiberglass it's going to need some adjusting and work to get the gaps right.. but it's not bad, i can send detailed pics upon request. $250 local pick up only.

volant cold air intake 15013/15153? (have to go check to see which it is but either will work on are trucks), with recharge kit (cleaner and oil about 80% full) perfect condition, i will clean the filter before it's shipped i still have the original box and instructions. $195 plus shipping

SOLD.........

also i have a sir micheals steel roll pan with flip down plate kit and a hidden class 3 hitch, i will sell for $275 plus shipping.

roll pan is sold, hitch is still available....

i have some aftermarket tail lights i will trade for stock ones or sell for $50 plus shipping.

i have a 160 degree thermostat i got from summit i'll sell for $20 plus shipping.

i have some slotted brake rotors i never used i bought on ebay from a guy who traded his truck in he says after he put 5K on the rotors they look good and i think there powerstop but if anyone can tell me how to check let me know.. i'll sell them for $70 plus shipping.

SOLD....

i have addco swaybars front and back that i ordered before christmas again never installed new in the box never opened i can open to inspect them before shipping them out if you'd like. the part numbers are 631 and 741 if you need to make sure it'll work on your specific model truck just go to addco's site and call them there is a number in there contact section. i paid $265 plus shipping i'll take $225 plus shipping.

also please don't flame me on this next offer i'm just throwing it out there.. i've invested about $14k in this truck in payments and as it stands even when i give it back gm will stick me with balance of $13k-17k because they sell it auction and i'm stuck with the rest.

so if anyone is interested i'd be willing to swap drivetrains if some has a 4.8 or 5.3 they want to upgrade.. my truck has 17K miles and is in perfect running condition, it's a LQ9 obviously with a 4L70E trans and 14 bolt 4.10 rear axle (and yes it is a factory gt5 rear :( ). of course you would have to swap in a running drivetrain or pay to have someone do it. i would like $2k for it all or $1200 for engine, $600 for trans and $700 for rear end. i've already found out any 03 up V8 drivetrain will swap in place i would prefer it be an 05 or newer since it's got a drum brake rear. if no one is interested thats fine i'll just return it with the drivetrain, but i hate the idea of giving them back my truck being that although they have the legal right to take it back legal and moral are 2 different things and it is part mine since i invested so much into it but they don't care about the consumer they care about making as much money as possible... ok i'm starting to :rant:

but i just feel betrayed in a way since i offered to start making the payment again but they wont allow me to do that since they want it all or the truck.

afa the items for sale i'm in victorville and local pick up is free... any questions just let me know.

EDIT: I'VE ADDED PICS OF THE FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS PART#'S 631 AND 741. ALSO OF ROTORS

post-8665-1218672660_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218672693_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218672712_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218672723_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218672732_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218672758_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218833195_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218833201_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218833229_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218833235_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218833245_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218833253_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218833260_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1218833268_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pm sent

replied

Pm sent. I want the pipes.

headers are yours.

damn wish i had the money for the rear end and spindles. been wanting to do the 14 bolt swap in my truck. free bump for a fellow C.K. fan

i don't know about you but i cant wait for september to roll around so i could get my smallville fix :D not to mention supernatural and hero's will be back too! :cool:

Hey superado what's left! Very interested in the spindles, t-stat, and intake. Well what's left??? Local pickup!

pm'ed you

Can you please take some pics of the rotors. Thanks.

will post some pics of the rotors and other parts tomorow.

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

what exhaust are you running/

no brand it's custom, duel 3" into 2 flowmaster super 40's... but in all honesty i did'nt do a great job i ordered the wrong mufflers online i was supposed to get offset in center out i got center center so they always hung a little too low.. i'm just going to keep the pipes and mufflers for whatever i get in the future. you know maybe i'd sell 1 flowmaster and keep the other, how about $50?... let me know.

and to everyone else the spindles, intake, and thermostat are still available.