Losing My Truck, Selling All My Mods, Maybe More?..

2006_superado

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump for new pics added to original post everything but the headers are still for sale they are pending.

still got the cai? can you calculate shipping to Norquay, Saskatchewan, Canada S0A 2V0. Thanks! Jeff
i'll try to get to it later but i'm pretty busy and i've never shipped anything out of the u.s. before so no idea how much it will cost?.

I also sent you a pm before them and no response? let me know asap about the question i asked and if they will work i will buy both things.

your question took more time to answer then theres. pm sent.

SO EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT THE HEADERS IS STILL AVAILABLE

ouch!! sorry to hear about it dude (better late than never), same happened to me in 04 with a brand new 04 (non ss) messed up my credit bad..... i offered to catch up the payments, but they 2 said, all or nothing... the repo man caught me off gaurd so i had to pay the dude $50 to stick around for an hr so i could rip what i could out that i wanted to keep. my credit score shot down to low 4 hundreds ( mid 700's now )... getting financed for anything afte that was impossible.... bought a house, PAID YEARLY FEES FOR CREDIT CARDS (not anymore), basicly credit screwed for a while... imo, dont settle, they wanted me to pay them 11k, but i settled for 7.5 (bonus money from re-enlistment) and it was still reported as charged off to this date... DONT PAY THEM CRAP, take it as a loss and SLOWLY get your credit back up..

any takers on the engine? what about shipping cost ? let me know im interested!

Dan

well i'm not selling the engine without a trade for another, because i still have to return it.

ouch!! sorry to hear about it dude (better late than never), same happened to me in 04 with a brand new 04 (non ss) messed up my credit bad..... i offered to catch up the payments, but they 2 said, all or nothing... the repo man caught me off gaurd so i had to pay the dude $50 to stick around for an hr so i could rip what i could out that i wanted to keep. my credit score shot down to low 4 hundreds ( mid 700's now )... getting financed for anything afte that was impossible.... bought a house, PAID YEARLY FEES FOR CREDIT CARDS (not anymore), basicly credit screwed for a while... imo, dont settle, they wanted me to pay them 11k, but i settled for 7.5 (bonus money from re-enlistment) and it was still reported as charged off to this date... DONT PAY THEM CRAP, take it as a loss and SLOWLY get your credit back up..

i can't afford to pay them back anyway and honestly i dont want to just like you i offered to start making my payment and they said no.. after 2 years of payments. so they'll get it back but not until i'm done with it. and then there not getting another penny out of me on it.

it's embarrasing but lets just say my credit is even lower then yours was :banghead:

but like you i plan to rebuild over time even if i have to except shitty cards and deals to do it.

i appreciate the info and the advice, it's nice to be reminded that in a few years i could be back to where i was.

thanks. :cheers: