Some New Mods

diggerdan11

So i got a few new mods. I have decided im going to keep moding my truck but im going to do the cheapest things possible :D

What do you guys think about my engine covers? I was not sure how it would look seeing i have a black truck

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

I just hit it with krylon fusion and then hit it with a high gloss clear coat only cost me like 8 bucks

I also added this:

IMG_0421.jpg

Ok this was not cheap but i have wanted one for a while

IMG_0308.jpg

Im thinking about leaving it on all the time, it would be like a cheap camper shel :jester:

not too far off from mine...

enginecover1.jpg

looks good!!

Yeah i will admit that i looked around at others and got some ideas :D , I have seen pictures of yours before and liked it, I also stole a little bit from WODY

Nice motor home, haha. Probably one of the fastest motor homes.

Yep sure is :D

Yeah i will admit that i looked around at others and got some ideas :D , I have seen pictures of yours before and liked it, I also stole a little bit from WODY

Yep sure is :D

the alternator vent fins :cheers:

Yeah i will admit that i looked around at others and got some ideas :D , I have seen pictures of yours before and liked it

I like what you did alot though. I almost did the vents and the lip black. to be honest though, I redid mine and changed the color scheme so all is good!! not to mention, part of forums like this is to do what you did. take ideas from others and make them your own as well as learn along the way.