Diablosport Predator U7192 06 07 Gm $199 Free S/h

11H

I traded my 2006 Vortec Max off and need to sell my Tuner. $199 includes free shipping to the 48 states. This is good for 2006 and 2007 classic styles (not gmt900 trucks) ... Most all V8 Pickups and SUV's including avalanche ...

It is like brand new and was used a couple times to program my truck ... Unit is unlocked and has the protective covering still on the screen. Has the 2006 rev firmware so you have all the adjustability...

I actually can email you some custom tunes I have and you can have Johan at diablosport convert them to your VIN ...

I have several 92/93 tunes, 91 tunes and some 87 MPG and 91 MPG tunes ... many custom features like various TQM settings ... Fans on 1 minute after key off, etc

I have the latest tune they offer as custom and I dynoed my VMax and saw almost 20rwhp and 22 lb ft ... Plus on all custom tunes I have the 2 second open loop delay removed as well as the limiter ... You can customize these tunes in the pred as well ...

Like I said, I will email you the tune files and Johan Mangs at diablosport SHOULD be able to resend them with your VIN so you can use them ...

I ran the tunes on a 2006 VMax with a cat back and a drop-in filter ...

email me at [email protected] if you want it ... also that's my paypal address ... I will ship free the tuner Priority Mail ...

~Jeff

Edited by 11H (see edit history)

$180 ???

I know you guys on here LOVE your mail order tunes... But Johan at Diablosport is the head tuner and knows the guys you get most your mail order tunes from and they share secrets ... Good thing is, this has custom tunes you can convert that HE wrote for my truck and you have the data monitoring capability ...

I have several tunes for 87 / 91 / 93

Come on guys don't dis the pred ...

$180 ???

I know you guys on here LOVE your mail order tunes... But Johan at Diablosport is the head tuner and knows the guys you get most your mail order tunes from and they share secrets ... Good thing is, this has custom tunes you can convert that HE wrote for my truck and you have the data monitoring capability ...

I have several tunes for 87 / 91 / 93

Come on guys don't dis the pred ...

Wuts up, im interested in the tuner, but will it work for an 02 escalade? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...