The Border New Brunswick, Nj Ss Meet Pics

RockHead

Ha.. thats pretty nasty.. did the guy in the GTO drive away for good? I'm pretty sure he was angry as hell after trying to show off then wrecking his car. Looked like a great time though..

Oh yeah, he kept going, pretty dumb if you ask me, there were over 100 witnesses to his stupidity. :dupe:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, he kept going, pretty dumb if you ask me, there were over 100 witnesses to his stupidity. :dupe:

I still can't get the video to play... just keeps saying "loading"... I missed what the Corvette did, I'd like to see that too.

Mark told me a motorcycle cop caught up with the GTO driver. I'll bet he's in deep sh!t.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

I still can't get the video to play... just keeps saying "loading"... I missed what the Corvette did, I'd like to see that too.

Mark told me a motorcycle cop caught up with the GTO driver. I'll bet he's in deep sh!t.

Mark put up a new link on post #11.......it works, I tried it.

The link works to Photobucket, but the video just keeps displaying "loading...".

Hmmm, that's wierd......just tried it again here and got it to work....maybe it's your computer in your office Hank? Try it again at home tonight........

Hank try it at Home ......... I was having hard time loading it at work also .......... :cheers:

:withstupid: linky no worky Mark, weak sauce! :P ......I agree Hank, my neck, forehead, and nose feel like shoe leather right now. :ughdance:

Guess I wasn't the only one, looks like you guys got it to.

:withstupid:

That guy is retarded, it's as if he didn't just give the judges all his information about an hour before that, and there was only about 100+ people standing out by the road watching I don't think anyone saw it. :dupe:

sorry pal i didn't see a silver birch sss step up to the plate i seen alot of black though :D

time for an eye exam and glasses :jester:

Yes Sir I like your Thinkin :cheers:

me too :chevy:

THEY PULLED THE LINK :uhoh:

oh geez, popo probably got a hold of it :dupe: