Looking For A Fuel Door

trey_phish83

i have a 05 ss with the GM chrome fuel door. the spring system on it has seen better days, and now sags, *did sag till i ripped it off

does anyone know where i can find a black stock OEM fuel door for my silverado. it doesn't have to be new or anything great. just black,

thanks in advance for any help.

and please don't point me to a webside with salvaged parts, like auto-parts.com i can't seem to find a fuel door listing on the entire site.

i have a 05 ss with the GM chrome fuel door. the spring system on it has seen better days, and now sags, *did sag till i ripped it off

does anyone know where i can find a black stock OEM fuel door for my silverado. it doesn't have to be new or anything great. just black,

thanks in advance for any help.

and please don't point me to a webside with salvaged parts, like auto-parts.com i can't seem to find a fuel door listing on the entire site.

I have a red one from an '04 SS for $18 shipped. Still need to get it painted but a little bit cheaper that buying new from the dealer.

Let me know