Post Cat O2 Sensors

I had the dynatech long tubes installed in febuary and hours after I started throwing codes for the post cat 02 sensors. I figured it was because of the new location of the sensors and the amount of flow that was affecting the readings. After I got sick of clearing the codes weekly, I turned the emmision monitors off. I am now trying to find another soloution, and before making a decision I would really appreciate some input from from ya'll. Should I be conserned that it is throwing codes in the first place? Should I turn the monitors back on and just put some simulators on the post sensors? I am also going through the same problem with a Trailblazer SS with kooks headers, and will probably do the same thing to it. Does anyone see problems that would arise from doing this?

Thanks

which parameter do I need to have changed?

not sure about that one as I had my truck tuned by someone else. Maybe some of the guys that are a little more familiar with hptuners and tuning in general will chime in here